Kevin Geeks Out About Stephen King
Run Time: 120 min. Format: Digital Rating: NR
Comedian Kevin Maher presents a two-hour video variety show of Horror footage and pop culture commentary.
In this pre-Halloween edition of Kevin Maher’s comedy-variety show, Kevin and guests obsess over Stephen King stories. Especially the scary ones.
The evening covers 40 years of film and TV projects, with close readings of the famous and infamous Stephen King adaptations: the good, the bad, the good-bad and the bad-bad.
Special guests include:
- Jenn Wexler (Producer, Glass Eye Pix)
- Ritch Duncan (author, The Werewolf’s Guide to Life)
- Caroline Symons (writer, Susan Vaginahands: Attorney at Law)
- Matt Glasson (Editor, Filmmaker)
- Edwin Samuelson (DVD/Blu-ray Special Features producer)
- Jon Abrams (Editor-in-Chief, DAILY GRINDHOUSE)