Spoons, Toons & Booze Say No to Drugs
Run Time: 130 min. Format: Digital Rating: R
Spoons, Toons & Booze Says No To Drugs
Your Favorite Saturday Morning Cartoons + Booze & Free Cereal + a Special Menu of Cartoon Episodes That Will Help You Say No To Drugs!
Do you miss your childhood Saturday mornings of waking up early to gorge on cereal and cartoons? If so, SecretFormula has the ultimate brunch for the kid in you…Spoons, Toons & Booze! We’ve got all your favorite Saturday morning and weekday afternoon cartoons, delicious cocktails and a free all you can eat sugar cereal bar, not to mention Nitehawk Cinema’s excellent brunch menu.
Spoons, Toons & Booze is giving back with some community service in honor of that infamous day that occurs every 20th of April. For one weekend only we’ll be providing drug awareness education with a special menu of anti-drug episodes featuring your favorite cartoon characters as they fight for truth, justice and a drug-free future for our children! Come to think of it, I don’t think that worked very well…
– Over 80 cartoon series from the 1930?s through the 90?s and YOU get to choose what we watch!
– Special menu of anti-drug themed episodes including the super rare “Cartoon All-Stars to the Rescue”, the 1990 government sponsored anti-drug PSA that includes just about every cartoon character from your childhood! Only showed on TV once, we’ve got an exclusive copy smuggled from the Pentagon vault just for you!
– Satisfy your munchies with our free all you can eat cereal bar filled with all the sugary, marshmallowy, fruity, chocolaty cereal you crave. Soy and regular milk available!
– Cure your dry mouth with our amazing White Russian menu including “The Sonny”, a White Russian topped with Cocoa Puffs, and a special green “420 Green Russian”!
– Cereal Shots! Drop a shot of Baileys or Kahlua in to booze up your cereal bowl.
– Compete in contests (including The D.A.R.E. Challenge) to choose which cartoons we watch and win sweet prizes from Nitehawk Cinema!