Spoons, Toons & Booze Gets Banned (July)
Run Time: 130 min. Format: Digital Rating: R
Secret Formula presents…
Spoons, Toons & Booze Gets Banned
Your Favorite Saturday Morning Cartoons + Booze & Free Cereal + a Special Menu of Cartoon Episodes Not Allowed on TV!
Do you miss your childhood Saturday mornings of waking up early to gorge on cereal and cartoons? If so, Secret Formula has the ultimate brunch for the kid in you…Spoons, Toons & Booze! We’ve got all your favorite Saturday morning cartoons, delicious cocktails and a free all you can eat sugar cereal bar, not to mention Nitehawk Cinema’s excellent brunch menu.
Here at Spoons, Toons & Booze, when someone tells us not to do something we pretty much have to do it. So, we’ve put together a collection of cartoons from the 1930?s through the 1990?s that were never allowed to be shown on TV, or aren’t allowed to be shown ever again, because they’re too violent, racist, filthy, seizure inducing, devil worshiping or just downright offensive. The censors can’t keep us down and we’ll be showing them all on the big screen just for you! Come and enjoy…
– Over 80 cartoon series from the 1930?s through the 90?s and YOU get to choose what we watch!
– A special menu of cartoon episodes banned from TV!
– A free all you can eat cereal bar filled with all the sugary, marshmallowy, fruity, chocolatey cereal you crave! Soy and regular milk available.
– A White Russian menu including “The Sonny”, a White Russian topped with Cocoa Puffs.
– Cereal Shots! Drop a shot of Baileys or Kahlua in to booze up your cereal bowl!
– Compete in contests to choose which cartoons we watch and win sweet prizes from SecretFormula and Nitehawk Cinema.