Do you miss your childhood Saturday mornings of waking up early to gorge on cereal and cartoons? If so, SecretFormula has the ultimate brunch for the kid in you…Spoons, Toons & Booze! We’ve got all your favorite Saturday morning cartoons, delicious cocktails and a free all-you-can-eat sugar cereal bar, not to mention Nitehawk Cinema’s excellent brunch menu.
Summer’s warm embrace is coming to a close, meaning we have nothing but long days staring at textbooks and memorizing multiplication tables in front of us. Wait a minute…we don’t have to go to school anymore! But to celebrate our love for the Trapper Keeper, we’re reliving our school days thru our favorite childhood cartoon characters and a special menu of cartoon episodes all about school, featuring teachers, bullies, pop quizzes, detention, pranks, wedgies, cafeteria lunches, schoolyard crushes and more!
– Over 80 cartoon series from the 1930′s through the 90′s and YOU get to choose what we watch!
– A free all you can eat cereal bar filled with all the sugary, marshmallowy, fruity, chocolatey cereal you crave! Soy and regular milk available.
– White Russian menu including “The Sonny”, a White Russian topped with Cocoa Puffs, and The Complete Breakfast – Cinnamon Toast Crunch infused rum, Bailey’s Irish Cream, iced coffee ($8).
– Cereal Shots! Drop a shot of Baileys or Kahlua in to booze up your cereal bowl!
– Test your cartoon and cereal knowledge in our STB Pop Quiz plus more contests to choose which cartoons we watch and for you to win sweet prizes from SecretFormula and Nitehawk Cinema!
This is an R-rated show and may be inappropriate for children.