Spoons, Toons and Booze New York Comic Con Edition
Midnite weekend screenings happen on Friday & Saturday nights (meaning arrive on Friday and/or Saturday night by 11:45pm for seating, the movie starts after midnite)!
Run Time: 120 min. Rating: NR
Your Favorite Saturday Morning Cartoons + a Free Sugary Cereal Bar + a Special Menu of Superhero-Themed Episodes!
One FREE Brooklyn Defender IPA*, the official beer of New York Comic Con, with entry, plus discounted beers throughout the show!
…plus we’re giving away FREE passes to New York Comic Con! See details below.
In honor of New York Comic Con and Brooklyn Brewery’s Defender IPA, we’re celebrating all the superhero-themed cartoon episodes we loved as kids! From the Caped Crusader to the Terror That Flaps In The Night, we’ll be watching the best enhanced humans (plus ducks, rabbits, turtles, babies, ancient stone monsters and more) fight evil and save the day. Prepare for lots of fluttering capes, secret identities, sidekicks, underwear on the outside, and sinister laughs along the way.
– A giant menu of superhero themed cartoon episodes from the 1940’s through the early 2000’s and YOU get to choose what we watch!
– Hosted by SecretFormula’s cartoon and cereal experts Michael Austin and Nell Casey.
– Compete in contests to choose which cartoons we watch and win cartoon- and cereal-themed prizes plus Brooklyn Brewery and Nitehawk Cinema swag.
– Dress as your favorite superhero/supervillain, or create your own super character, for a chance to win FREE passes to New York Comic Con!
– Free all you can eat cereal bar filled with all the sugary, marshmallowy, fruity, chocolaty cereal you crave! Soy and regular milk available.
– Specialty cereal-infused cocktails and Cereal Shots, shots of Bailey’s or Kahlua to booze up your cereal bowl!
*Must be 21+ to drink
UPCOMING SPECIAL SCREENINGSSEE ALL
On the occasion of the release of his sixth film, director/writer Alex Ross Perry presents a special double-feature.
A person talking during a film can be the most annoying thing imaginable – unless that person is the director.