Spoons, Toons & Booze Halloween Special
Midnite weekend screenings happen on Friday & Saturday nights (meaning arrive on Friday and/or Saturday night by 11:45pm for seating, the movie starts after midnite)!
Run Time: 120 min. Rating: NR
Your Favorite Saturday Morning Cartoons + Booze & Free Cereal + a Special Menu of Halloween Themed Episodes!
Do you miss your childhood Saturday mornings of waking up early to gorge on cereal and cartoons? If so, SecretFormula has the ultimate brunch for the kid in you…Spoons, Toons & Booze!
We’ve got all your favorite Saturday morning cartoons, delicious cocktails and a free all you can eat sugar cereal bar, not to mention Nitehawk Cinema’s excellent brunch menu. Hosted by SecretFormula’s Michael Austin and Nell Casey.
Tickets for this event are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for another date.
Lock your doors and turn off the lights because in the full moon of October we’re turning into Spoons, Toons & Boo! with a special menu of Halloween themed episodes of all your favorite Saturday morning (and weekday afternoon) cartoon series featuring witches, monsters, ghosts, trick or treating, werewolves and vampires, haunted houses, candy and more spooky fun. Even our cereal bar is haunted with special Halloween themed cereals! Plus…
– Over 100 cartoon series from the 1940’s through the early 2000’s and YOU get to choose what we watch!
– Dress up in your Halloween costume for the Costume Contest! Extra points if you’re dressed as a cartoon or cereal character.
– Free all you can eat cereal bar filled with all the sugary, marshmallowy, fruity, chocolaty cereal you crave! Soy and regular milk available.
– The cereal bar will also be haunted with Special Halloween cereals including Booberry, Count Chocula, Frankenberry and more spooky cereals.
– Specialty cocktails like The Complete Breakfast with Cinnamon Toast Crunch infused rum, Bailey’s Irish Cream and iced coffee; and “The Sonny,” a White Russian topped with Cocoa Puffs!
– Candy and Cereal Shots to spike your cereal bowl with!
– Compete in contests to choose which cartoons we watch and win cartoon- and cereal-themed prizes plus tickets to Nitehawk Cinema!
UPCOMING SPECIAL SCREENINGSSEE ALL
On the occasion of the release of his sixth film, director/writer Alex Ross Perry presents a special double-feature.
A person talking during a film can be the most annoying thing imaginable – unless that person is the director.