SPOONS, TOONS & BOOZE ROCK
Midnite weekend screenings happen on Friday & Saturday nights (meaning arrive on Friday and/or Saturday night by 11:45pm for seating, the movie starts after midnite)!
Run Time: 120 min.
Your Favorite Saturday Morning Cartoons + Booze & Free Cereal + a Special Menu of Cartoon Episodes With Musically-Inclined ‘Toons!
Live out your rock n’ roll fantasies at Spoons, Toons & Booze Rock! We’ve got your favorite Saturday morning and weekday afternoon cartoons on the big screen plus a special menu of episodes featuring rock stars, band breakups, musical numbers, band parodies, battles of the bands, some bodacious shredding from an animated Bill & Ted and maybe something that’s truly, truly, truly outrageous.
– Over 100 cartoon series from the 1940’s through the early 2000’s and YOU get to choose what we watch!
– Free all you can eat cereal bar filled with all the sugary, marshmallowy, fruity, chocolaty cereal you crave! Soy and regular milk available.
– Specialty cocktails like The Complete Breakfast with Cinnamon Toast Crunch infused rum, Bailey’s Irish Cream and iced coffee; and “The Sonny,” a White Russian topped with Cocoa Puffs!
– Cereal Shots! Drop a shot of Baileys or Kahlua to booze up your cereal bowl!
– Compete in contests to choose which cartoons we watch and win cartoon- and cereal-themed prizes plus tickets to Nitehawk Cinema!
UPCOMING SPECIAL SCREENINGSSEE ALL
On the occasion of the release of his sixth film, director/writer Alex Ross Perry presents a special double-feature.
A person talking during a film can be the most annoying thing imaginable – unless that person is the director.