Spoons, Toons & Booze Thanksgiving
Midnite weekend screenings happen on Friday & Saturday nights (meaning arrive on Friday and/or Saturday night by 11:45pm for seating, the movie starts after midnite)!
Run Time: 120 min. Rating: NR
Your Favorite Saturday Morning Cartoons + Booze & Free Cereal plus a Special Menu of Thanksgiving Themed Episodes!
Do you miss your childhood Saturday mornings of waking up early to gorge on cereal and cartoons? If so, SecretFormula has the ultimate brunch for the kid in you…Spoons, Toons & Booze!
We’ve got all your favorite Saturday morning cartoons, delicious cocktails and a free all you can eat sugar cereal bar, not to mention Nitehawk Cinema’s excellent brunch menu. Hosted by SecretFormula’s Michael Austin and Nell Casey.
Tickets for this event are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for another date.
We’re thankful for a lot of things this year but more than anything we’re thankful for Thanksgiving themed episodes of some of our favorite cartoons series! Come and learn what Turkey Day is really all about from the cartoon characters of your childhood with…
– A special menu of Thanksgiving themed episodes filled with Turkeys, Pilgrims & Native Americans, Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parades, football and overeating!
– Over 100 cartoon series from the 1940’s through the early 2000’s and YOU get to choose what we watch!
– Free all you can eat cereal bar filled with all the sugary, marshmallowy, fruity, chocolaty cereal you crave! Soy and regular milk available.
– Specialty cocktails like The Complete Breakfast with Cinnamon Toast Crunch infused rum, Bailey’s Irish Cream and iced coffee; and “The Sonny,” a White Russian topped with Cocoa Puffs!
– Cereal Shots! Drop a shot of Baileys or Kahlua to booze up your cereal bowl!
– Compete in contests to choose which cartoons we watch and win cartoon- and cereal-themed prizes plus tickets to Nitehawk Cinema!
UPCOMING SPECIAL SCREENINGSSEE ALL
On the occasion of the release of his sixth film, director/writer Alex Ross Perry presents a special double-feature.
A person talking during a film can be the most annoying thing imaginable – unless that person is the director.