Spoons, Toons & Booze Goes Back to School (September)
Midnite weekend screenings happen on Friday & Saturday nights (meaning arrive on Friday and/or Saturday night by 11:45pm for seating, the movie starts after midnite)!
Run Time: 120 min.
Your Favorite Saturday Morning Cartoons + Booze & Free Cereal + a Special Menu of School Themed Episodes!
Do you miss your childhood Saturday mornings of waking up early to gorge on cereal and cartoons? If so, SecretFormula has the ultimate brunch for the kid in you…Spoons, Toons & Booze! We’ve got all your favorite Saturday morning cartoons, delicious cocktails and a free all you can eat sugar cereal bar, not to mention Nitehawk Cinema’s excellent brunch menu. Hosted by SecretFormula’s Michael Austin and Nell Casey.
Summer’s warm embrace is coming to a close, meaning we have nothing but long days staring at textbooks and memorizing multiplication tables in front of us. Wait a minute…we don’t have to go to school anymore! But to celebrate our love for the Trapper Keeper, we’re reliving our school days thru our favorite childhood cartoon characters and a special menu of cartoon episodes all about school, featuring teachers, bullies, pop quizzes, detention, pranks, wedgies, cafeteria lunches, schoolyard crushes and more!
– Over 100 cartoon series from the 1940’s through the early 2000’s and YOU get to choose what we watch!
– Free all you can eat cereal bar filled with all the sugary, marshmallowy, fruity, chocolaty cereal you crave! Soy and regular milk available.
– Specialty cocktails like “The Sonny,” a White Russian topped with Cocoa Puffs!
– Cereal Shots! Drop a shot of Baileys or Kahlua to booze up your cereal bowl!
– Compete in contests to choose which cartoons we watch and win cartoon- and cereal-themed prizes plus tickets to Nitehawk Cinema!
UPCOMING SPECIAL SCREENINGSSEE ALL
Curator Willy Hartland’s strange program of animated documentaries.